Brambleberry 20% off Code

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 20% coupon code from B.B? I need some FOs from them and their shipping is great to Canada. Kindly DM if you have the code.

Thanks lots. :);)

Does anyone have the 20% coupon code from B.B? I need some FOs from them and their shipping is great to Canada. Kindly DM if you have the code.

Thanks lots. :);)
Hi! Unfortunately I don’t have a BB 20% off code but I see you are from Alberta. I am too! I’m in Red Deer. Whereabouts are you located?

Hello Neighbor :) I am in Calgary. I am new to the neighborhood though. :D
I've only ordered from Bramble Berry once and the shipping was about $68 USD for $140 in product. Ugh. Are the Fragrance Oils you need only available through Brambleberry? You probably already know about Windy Point Soap and Soap and More in Calgary but in case you don't, both offer free shipping if you order over $125 (it might be $140 from Soap and More) or you could always pick up locally. Windy Point usually puts how the FO behaves in CP soap right on the label.

I know Carolyn @cmzaha. I haven’t soaped for a few months and I didn’t relocate with enough soap so these past few weeks, I have been in a soaping frenzy so I can stock up and with all you have been dealing with..... you are one of the most resilient people I know. Plus shipping to Canada was $26 for my order. I am just too cheap to want to pay full price :D:oops:

@littlebeanmom I can assure you the fragrance quality is a world apart from what I got from Windy point and WSP or BB. I ordered Caribbean Island from Windy point, it was like a heavily diluted version of the 4oz I bought directly from WSP. I almost wept because I bought 16oz bottle from Windy Point. Also bought Calacas from them and 3 weeks into cure I smell nothing. I have given up on Windy Point for fragrance. They are awesome for everything else though.

That is lousy Sara about Windy Point. We are pretty spoiled, with the US suppliers. I am glad to hear you are soaping again. I am frantically trying to get some products together for the end of the month. It is my big Holiday Fair the 2 weekends after Thanksgiving and I am out of everything. LOL, might be borrowing from your boxes. :D Put in two huge orders to The Sage to find more supplies I need today. :(

Borrow away Carolyn @cmzaha :D I know you are good for it. I know you have been busy, making gallons of lotions and all:eek: Take your time, when you are done with your holiday fair.

Its good to be soaping again, I am even experimenting with known oils that are ‘not great’ for soaping and I am loving it. I seem to have snapped out of my funk. Yea, I have always been extremely jealous of you US soapers. You spoiled lots :p:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back