Bramble Berry fragrance oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there! I'm new here & I'm loving this forum! Can anybody tell me what the size is of the Brambleberry trial size for fos? I can't find it anywhere on their site.

I like anise best if used in tiny amounts. I am still using a bottle of anise seed steam distilled from Spain that I purchased 10 years ago. Lovely but strong. My favorite blend is lavender 5, Orange 10x 3, patchouli 1, Anise 1. When first made the anise adds sweetness but most don't recognize as anise. At 1 year the anise is the main scent.

I like the following from BB
Fresh Snow
Kentish Rain
OMH
Violet
Southern Peach
Oatmeal Stout
Jade
Sea Moss
Pink Peony
Vanilla Select
Vanilla Oak
Crisp Apple Rose
Lavender
love Wildflower Honey oob but have not soaped with it yet.

Hi there! I'm new here & I'm loving this forum! Can anybody tell me what the size is of the Brambleberry trial size for fos? I can't find it anywhere on their site.
I’m fairly certain it’s 0.5 oz. I saw it in an answer to the comment thread on one of their YouTube videos after searching for it on the website with no luck.

There are a lot of BB FOs being mentioned here that I’ve never tried. I‘m a Tea Rose fan and like BB’s Wild Rose as an FO that smells like a fragrant rose to me. I also like White Tea & Ginger and White Ginger & Amber, which I confuse all the time. I like Grapefruit Lily, which they stopped recommending for cold process soap due to acceleration. I have to work fast with it. Apricot Freesia is an absolute favorite of one of my friends and I’ve never had problems with the scent morphing as some have mentioned in reviews. I also like Cedar & Amber as unisex and Birchwood Oud (at not more than 3%) if I need a scent for men who wear cologne. All of these scents have stuck for over a year in my soaps.

I like the following from BB
Fresh Snow
Kentish Rain
OMH
Violet
Southern Peach
Oatmeal Stout
Jade
Sea Moss
Pink Peony
Vanilla Select
Vanilla Oak
Crisp Apple Rose
Lavender
love Wildflower Honey oob but have not soaped with it yet.

LOL, how funny i have the exact situation with the wildflower honey. Its so special! I sniffed it together with the fresh grass and may blend the two so its not overly sweet.

I also like the pink peony and the apple rose. It reminds me so much of that apple pectin shampoo that was popular when I was growing up.

Back