BRAMBLE BERRY FRAGRANCE OIL

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janieinmo

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Bramble Berry "White Tea Ginger" or "Spearmint Eucalyptus" ??

TIA janie

I have this scent, too. I have been dragging my heels about soaping it because I have not had good results with anything 'Ginger." After a family vacation to Hawaii, I decided to make Hawaiin themed soaps, and I tried a bunch of gingery ones from different companies. None of them smelled at all like ginger and some smelled awful. The worst was a ginger-lime one...not from BB. Please review yours if you soap it...otherwise, I might just ditch mine.

From what I know, I think White tea & Ginger is supposed to be a Bath&Body works dup, not a ginger scent.

I have soaped a White tea & Ginger from a different supplier, and it was a really pretty scent. But they are no longer in biz now :(

WSP has this scent and it is a HUGE seller. All my people love it. It is a very spring/summer scent. Very clean citrus. I can't smell any ginger though...

I haven't tried those two from Brambleberry, but I do love all the scents I ever got from them.

I used Tony's White Tea and Ginger....very popular seller.

garland68 said:
WSP has this scent and it is a HUGE seller. All my people love it. It is a very spring/summer scent. Very clean citrus. I can't smell any ginger though...

I have been considering this one for a while. How does it hold up in CP?

Deda said:
garland68 said:

I have been considering this one for a while. How does it hold up in CP?

Great no change in smell just use 1 ounce PPO to get a nice scent 1.5 for strong scent.

I've used both in CP soap. I felt the Spearmint Eucalyptus was quite strong so I went a little light on that one. Both behaved very nicely, no sezing or acceleration noted.

garland68 said:

I have gotten a bunch of scents from WSP and they did not turn out well in my soaps? Could that just be the specific scent? I'm afraid to try any more? (I have tried 3 out of about 10ish I bough).

I have gotten a BlueBonnett from BB and I love it. Very nice scent

It can be a multitude of reasons. The weather, the temp of the FO when added to the mixture.(I'm kidding about the weather but who knows) I noticed that if I warm them up they give me less trouble. Sometimes it can be the mixture of oils. The only thing that will tell is if you try with a small batch. I work fast so sometimes I do not even know if it is troublesome. FO's are the very last thing I add, just to be on the safe side:)

Back