Borax - What Does It Do?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does the vinegar do?

I am paranoid. I have OCD. I also have 4 dogs. Therefore, everything smells of dog. So, if I put vinegar in the laundry, the dog smell goes away. This is the illusion I have created for myself. :shh: (Do not destroy it.)

It's really weird. I have to put all of these things into the laundry or else it isn't "clean." However, I really don't care what clothes go into the washer at what time. Just the products. I have ruined many things because "oops! that wasn't colorfast." I didn't realize this about myself until I commented on this post.

Holy crow! I am a freakin' nut job!! (Oh, yeah. I knew that.)

I am paranoid. I have OCD. I also have 4 dogs. Therefore, everything smells of dog. So, if I put vinegar in the laundry, the dog smell goes away. This is the illusion I have created for myself. :shh: (Do not destroy it.)

It's really weird. I have to put all of these things into the laundry or else it isn't "clean." However, I really don't care what clothes go into the washer at what time. Just the products. I have ruined many things because "oops! that wasn't colorfast." I didn't realize this about myself until I commented on this post.

Holy crow! I am a freakin' nut job!! (Oh, yeah. I knew that.)

I have 3 adult border collies and 6 puppies, I'm trying it.

Latest posts

Back