Booth Location

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can certainly make a difference in the market. You might remember I mentioned our market rearranged and after some issues between two managers I got my way and kept my new space. Anyway sales have doubled to tripled since my move. I now have center street booth at the end of the crafters and beginning of the Farmers. I also finally got my way and instead of paying crafter price I get $5 + 10%. LOL, tonight I would have paid less if I was paying as a crafter... Not complaining, it means I actually made a nice amount of money and even had another soap seller in the market.

Congratulations! Double/triple your sales is amazing. I'm really happy the move worked out so well for you! :clap: But darn it, that means you have make double/triple the amount of soap, lol. Can you fit it in plus continue to make your beautiful chemo hats?

That is awesome! Perhaps a sign that the economy is picking up, slowly. Okay very slowly, but still! Very happy for you!

That's terrific. I'm a firm believer that placement plays a huge part. I'm getting ready to battle at my market for my space. Keeping fingers crossed I win. It doesn't start here until June.

Latest posts

Back