Booth Critique

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I have the link to the banner idea? I need one badly but don't want to spend $70+ on one right now (when I could be spending it on oils, or supplies or a set of folding tables...you get the idea :) I think your banner is super cute btw.

Can I have the link to the banner idea? I need one badly but don't want to spend $70+ on one right now (when I could be spending it on oils, or supplies or a set of folding tables...you get the idea :) I think your banner is super cute btw.

BeeMaiden, Nav is a total DREAM for sharing that link with all of us!! I get a ton of compliments on the banner :)
And you can use the Avery self-laminating sheets for each letter (on both sides) to make it water-proof. So far mine has stood up to several southern downpours with very minimal damage!

BeeMaiden, Nav is a total DREAM for sharing that link with all of us!! I get a ton of compliments on the banner :)
And you can use the Avery self-laminating sheets for each letter (on both sides) to make it water-proof. So far mine has stood up to several southern downpours with very minimal damage!
How do those work? Are they inkjet printer paper?

Spice - Yep, just regular paper and an inkjet printer and cut them along the triangle outline. I used kraft cardstock to back them and left enough space at the top of the cardstock to make a fold. I laminated them with Avery self-laminating sheets on both sides and cut off the extra, then folded the tops over and stapled them to my twine. Easy to do!
Relle - I hope to have them within the next couple of weeks!!! I haven't nagged the hubby about them since right after I originally posted this he was drafted for a special job on base refitting military aircraft with some new recon stuff. He's been on 10-hour days, six days a week up until 2 weeks ago! I'll take some pics as soon as he gets them finished :)

Spice - Yep, just regular paper and an inkjet printer and cut them along the triangle outline. I used kraft cardstock to back them and left enough space at the top of the cardstock to make a fold. I laminated them with Avery self-laminating sheets on both sides and cut off the extra, then folded the tops over and stapled them to my twine. Easy to do!
Relle - I hope to have them within the next couple of weeks!!! I haven't nagged the hubby about them since right after I originally posted this he was drafted for a special job on base refitting military aircraft with some new recon stuff. He's been on 10-hour days, six days a week up until 2 weeks ago! I'll take some pics as soon as he gets them finished :)

This is a great idea, my colors are black & white, so I got black stock paper and did one word; "SOAPS", right in front of my table. I wonder if I could also inset a visa/mc logo. I will try and put that on my table as will.

I took the pdf of one letter and used photoshop to replace the font with my own one. Doing that, you could place anything that you want in the triangle.

One tip - cut the front part out and then stick it to the back part before cutting the back part! I cut the back part before sticking and getting it lined up was a pain

Back