Booth Critique

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right?? I hate that lol. At least in shrink wrap their noses can't touch the bar, but it's still gross

That color is def an attention getter..LOVE it!

Great setup too..Id def see it from afar and move that way :)

Looks very nice and neat. I agree about labels, I like to read everything including ingredients, as I have an allergy sufferer in my house.

Ohh the banner from this thread would look nice across that one long table with the blank blue table cloth as background:
http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=53647

Ooooo.......maybe something like this? hmlove, I hope you don't mind that I tried out a banner on your pic.

RSS.jpg

I'm so glad you like it, you have a wonderful display, and your name should be prominent. In the picture, the white triangles have a pink border, to go with your theme, and the spaces between the words have roses, also with your theme. You could print off the letters on plain copy paper, and then back them with pink card stock, slightly larger, to get the border, and if you made the top of the pink triangle a bit longer, you could just fold it over the string or cord or whatever you used and glue it. But that's just my idea, you're obviously creative and yours may be entirely different. You've got a great brand going there!

What a great idea, using ends as sniffer soaps!! I love the colors and the little display risers. I like those cloths you have displayed so prettily too! What are they? I have been wanting to make simple little washcloths to sell alongside soaps. Is that what it is on your table?

What a great idea, using ends as sniffer soaps!! I love the colors and the little display risers. I like those cloths you have displayed so prettily too! What are they? I have been wanting to make simple little washcloths to sell alongside soaps. Is that what it is on your table?

Yes they're little wash cloths. I can't say they've sold well for me though. People pick them up and comment about how cute they are blah, blah, blah...then they put them back down. No one seems to want a crocheted washcloth lol

Latest posts

Back