Bonjour from Paris

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParisYank

Reaction score
Hello & Bonjour everyone,

I am very happy to have found this forum. Since many! years I wanted to make soup. My original book is copyright 1995 but I have not made the plunge. Back then, silicon molds nor stick blenders did not exist so technology has finally reached my interest. I am not sure how I will assemble the equipment and work in my tiny Parisian apartment. Only a matter of becoming organized.

Me? I am a Yankee and was trained in chemistry then computer science and mathematics in the US. Soap making seems to hit the right areas without seeming like work.

Cheers and á bientôt,
Dan

Welcome. Where there’s a will, there’s a way if you develop soap making mania. Last night I watched a video of someone pouring soap into a slab mold that was on the floor!

Welcome. Where there’s a will, there’s a way if you develop soap making mania. Last night I watched a video of someone pouring soap into a slab mold that was on the floor!

Hello, Thank you for your welcome message. A mold on the floor is not a bad idea. Thanks...........D

Latest posts

Back