Quantcast

Bonjour everybody!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks to four years of high school French, I understood you to say that you began making soaps six years ago in your small kitchen, using olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and cocoa butter. I had to look up Karite; apparently that is Shea butter. Sounds like nice soap. We would love to see some pictures of it!

Peachy Clean Soap

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks to four years of high school French, I understood you to say that you began making soaps six years ago in your small kitchen, using olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and cocoa butter. I had to look up Karite; apparently that is Shea butter. Sounds like nice soap. We would love to see some pictures of it!
Thx for interpreting for us. 🤗💞💫

maya29

Reaction score
Euh , I don't understand. I try to translate myself (without translator Google because I don't know how I can use it) what I want to talk to you. You don't understand me? I am worse than I think :(.
I will post photos soon.
Thanks to read me.
Cath'

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Euh , I don't understand. I try to translate myself (without translator Google because I don't know how I can use it) what I want to talk to you. You don't understand me? I am worse than I think :(.
I will post photos soon.
Thanks to read me.
Cath'
No, you did well with translation - very understandable! 😊

TheGecko

Reaction score
You're fine. To use Google Translate, just type "french to english" in Chrome and then copy/paste the text. From your post I got:

My name is Catherine and I live in France, near Brest in Brittany. I started making soap 6 years ago in my small kitchen.
I use olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, castor oil ...

I wanted to respond in kind, so I typed "english to french" in Chrome and then wrote: Welcome Catherine. I use a similar recipe, but with palm oil added. and then copy/pasted. My apologies if the translation was incorrect.

Latest posts