Bonjour everybody!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Thanks to four years of high school French, I understood you to say that you began making soaps six years ago in your small kitchen, using olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and cocoa butter. I had to look up Karite; apparently that is Shea butter. Sounds like nice soap. We would love to see some pictures of it!

Welcome! Thanks to four years of high school French, I understood you to say that you began making soaps six years ago in your small kitchen, using olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and cocoa butter. I had to look up Karite; apparently that is Shea butter. Sounds like nice soap. We would love to see some pictures of it!
Thx for interpreting for us. 🤗💞💫

Euh , I don't understand. I try to translate myself (without translator Google because I don't know how I can use it) what I want to talk to you. You don't understand me? I am worse than I think :(.
I will post photos soon.
Thanks to read me.
Cath'

Euh , I don't understand. I try to translate myself (without translator Google because I don't know how I can use it) what I want to talk to you. You don't understand me? I am worse than I think :(.

You're fine. To use Google Translate, just type "french to english" in Chrome and then copy/paste the text. From your post I got:

My name is Catherine and I live in France, near Brest in Brittany. I started making soap 6 years ago in my small kitchen.
I use olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, castor oil ...

I wanted to respond in kind, so I typed "english to french" in Chrome and then wrote: Welcome Catherine. I use a similar recipe, but with palm oil added. and then copy/pasted. My apologies if the translation was incorrect.

Latest posts

Back