Bond. James Bond.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steffamarie

Reaction score
Scented in The Perfect Man from Nature's Garden, obviously ;). This FO gives me kind of a headache until it's cured...but I had a lightning bolt of inspiration strike me for the design of this soap. I did drop this soap on its side while it was setting up, hence the random forking on the sides. Oops. But I think it turned out great!! I call it....The Lye Who Loved Me. No, wait, The Spy Who Washed Me (ow-ow). Well, you get the picture. Feel free to contribute your own punny names below!

The Perfect Man Top.jpg
The Perfect Man Cut.jpg

Scented in The Perfect Man from Nature's Garden, obviously ;). This FO gives me kind of a headache until it's cured...but I had a lightning bolt of inspiration strike me for the design of this soap. I did drop this soap on its side while it was setting up, hence the random forking on the sides. Oops. But I think it turned out great!! I call it....The Lye Who Loved Me. No, wait, The Spy Who Washed Me (ow-ow). Well, you get the picture. Feel free to contribute your own punny names below!

View attachment 40270 View attachment 40271

How about, "Shaken, not stired"

View attachment 40270 View attachment 40271
Fantastic! A tuxido bar. So clever.

Latest posts

Back