Body Spray

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepibarra

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good body spray recipe or even a link that I could look up? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Vodka body splashes are very popular, just remember you can't sell one w/o a liquor license though :shock: .

Bittercreek north has a great base, it's called protien mist I think.

Cyclomethicone, Squalene, & Jojoba Oil

This is the best body mist I've ever made.

Would you care to share the recipe?? If not, I understand, but how 'bout giving sourses for the ingredients.............. The first 2 you mentioned have me stumped :?

I appologize for being on the clueless side.............. :oops: But your recommendation sounded so intriguing(?) that I just HAD to ask.

Thanx oodles either way,

Della :)

DID SOMEONE SAY VODKA??????? WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ok sorry I am going insane!! I have been out of power at home for 3 days and we are not getting it back until at least Saturday! SO LEMMEE just tell ya!!! It sucks living in a mobile home in 90 degree weather with NO AIR!!!!! My poor soaps!!

dragonfly princess said:

Ok sorry I am going insane!! I have been out of power at home for 3 days and we are not getting it back until at least Saturday! SO LEMMEE just tell ya!!! It sucks living in a mobile home in 90 degree weather with NO AIR!!!!! My poor soaps!!
Good golly!!! *hug* *precedes to hose you off with a 2,000 foot garden hose...* You are very welcome! Now about the vodka..... :D

dragonfly princess said:

OMG!! I feel for ya!

dragonfly princess said:

you know what you CAN do in 90 degree heat (provided you have some fruit laying around, brown or white sugar and a bucket and maybe a gallon or two of water) .....MAKE ALCOHOL!!!!!!....just put it all in a bucket, leave in the sun for a day or two and voile!!!....good stuff...I used to have a friend make this stuff called Chicha (a columbian thing) with panela (brown sugar) and pineapple chunks/skins and water...mmmm was that good ! especially when you supe it up with Malibu or something else :)

Vodka body splashes are very popular, just remember you can't sell one w/o a liquor license though Shocked .

I have a great mix for a body splash with grain alcohol!
**** the "MAN" :evil:

dragonfly princess said:

Oh my!!! :shock: I missed this. I hope you have your cooling back by now!!

Been there.....feel your pain. Lived in a trailer with a circa 1950 decor, in NC with no air conditioning. I had to go outside to cool off. :lol: It was located off the paved road and behind a small cemetary. At least I had quiet neighbors. In the winter, I would get up, run to the kitchen, open the oven (gas), and turn it on high to get dressed. Those were the "lean" days. :lol:

Digit

Back