Body Powder Puffs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenaturalway

Reaction score
OK. I'm working on making sets for my body powders. I'm decorating unfinished wood boxes and papier mache boxes. I want to add a powder puff to the set.

Any ideas where I can buy in bulk but for a decent price?

Thanks!

Not off the top of my head. But I know I have seen them along with spa items like scrubbies.

Check cosmetic suppliers. I did a quick google for "powder puffs bulk" and came up with several. Then again, bulk can mean 100 or 10 gazillion. Here is one: http://www.bulkforcheap.com/juforyoulopo.html

Also check the suppliers in the shopping/suppliers section. That is how I found many of the suppliers I use today.

Your boxes sound beautiful! Do not forget to post pics for us to see!

Digit

Thanks digit! That website has just what I'm looking for and reasonable prices too! I appreciate it.

As soon as I'm finished with my boxes I'll post pics.

Thanks again!

Glad I could help! :D Looking forward to seeing your boxes.

Digit

Do a search for Gizyy Wizzer Garage Sale and you should find a lady that carries prushes, puffs & such.

lollil said:
Try RachelsSupply.com it has every kind of puff you could think of.

Wow, I had this link from some time ago, but never visited the puff link. It does have a site for powder puffs of every size and poof. :lol:

Thanks for reminding me of this one. It also has a lot of other stuff, too. Worth the visit!

Digit

Back