Body butter recipe:Comment

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalpanaganesan

Reaction score
i have taken a body butter recipe from soapqueen.
16oz Turmeric shea butter
3oz coconut oil
3ml Ginger essential oil
2 Tbsp Arrow root powder.
can i use any essential oil.Just a beginner so cant spend much for this particular oil.

Agreed - you can use different essential oils, but you must check the safe usage rate. TheSage.com and EOCalc.com both have EO calculators that allow you to select which EO you are using, and what product you are making (body butter, soap, lip balm, candles, etc).

This is important bc some EOs that smell great and diffuse well are unsafe for the skin, even when greatly diluted.

Agreed - you can use different essential oils, but you must check the safe usage rate. TheSage.com and EOCalc.com both have EO calculators that allow you to select which EO you are using, and what product you are making (body butter, soap, lip balm, candles, etc).

This is important bc some EOs that smell great and diffuse well are unsafe for the skin, even when greatly diluted.
many thanks for your reply and sorry for delay in replying as i was busy with other activities
Yes, you can, just make sure you keep to the recommended usage rate for safety.
many thanks for your reply and sorry for delay in replying as i was busy with other activities

Latest posts

Back