Bob's Flower shop - Fragrance Buddy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

math ace

Reaction score
What do you think about this fragrance?

The scent sticks well in CP soap. My sample bar is 6 months old and the scent is still there. However, I can't decide if I like this scent. If you've tried this scent, please tell me how well was it received from your friends, family, customers? The fragrance reminds me of a bouquet of carnations, which I normally associate with a funeral home! I think that is why I can't decide if I want to add this fragrance to my regular inventory.

If you have used this fragrance, please post your feedback.

Last edited:
I absolutely love it. So does my husband. I had to buy a bigger bottle. I made CP with it, but I think it would also be great as a candle. To both my husband and me, it smells like walking into a florist.

I absolutely love it. So does my husband. I had to buy a bigger bottle. I made CP with it, but I think it would also be great as a candle. To both my husband and me, it smells like walking into a florist.

Thanks... It is a very realistic carnation scent. Walking into a florist is a much better association than walking into a funeral home LOL...
Both places usually have a ton of flowers ROFLMAO!

I actually smell greenery much more than carnation. Which is funny, because I love the fragrance of carnation. So maybe subconsciously I'm picking up carnation under the greenery. It's a beautiful springtime scent.

Back