Blueberry ITP - The test of time

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remember the Blueberry soap I made back in August? Here, let me refresh your memories (See pics below.)
You might remember that the bars were oozing oil significantly. Then I figured out I added twice the amount of FO as was specified. They were also quite soft.
Well, I have kept them in my super-duper soap drier for 6 weeks and they dried up and hardened up. Three people offered to test them, including me. They seem to have mellowed into the perfect soap! The testers are all raving about them, calling them some of the best work I have ever done!
I've attached a picture of a bar that has been used a few times.

(BTW, can one of you tell me how to add more text after you have uploaded some pics?)

Attachments

• IMG_3824.JPG
    IMG_3824.JPG
    319.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3825.JPG
    IMG_3825.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3917.JPG
    IMG_3917.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Fantastic! Glad it was successful.
Once photos are uploaded click on or after the last one, then hit return to add more text.
Alternatively, write about all your text first, the move the curser to the place where you want to insert pics, and attach the files as usual in that place (mid text).

(BTW, can one of you tell me how to add more text after you have uploaded some pics?)
It depends on how you add the images.

If you are using this method (choosing the image icon)...
1634447175785.png

You then just continue typing right after you insert the image.

IF you are using a Copy/Paste method (I use this method for the first image you see above), the same thing... Just continue typing,

IF you use this method (choosing the attach files radio button at the bottom of your post composition box)...
1634447567617.png

it becomes more complicated, because the attach files button, by default puts them at the end of the post.

However, you can force an insert by scrolling down to said image and choosing one of the buttons to the right, either the Thumbnail button or the Full image button. That will insert it where ever your cursor sits at the time you click the button of your choice.

Montmarte at Sunset.JPG
type type type - the above is the "Thumbnail" button to the right of "Insert:"

1634447731688.png

Another way is to post the reply or new post, and go back and edit it to move the images. That's a little time consuming, though.

@KiwiMoose and @earlene

TESTING
Ok... Let's see
IMG_3917.JPG

And I just continue typing.

Cool, It seems to work!

Maybe just one more time:

IMG_3902.JPG

Great! Thanks you guys! I think I will be ok now!

Well... almost ... There is, of course, the matter of posting screen shots. I saw, for example, someone post a great shot of the second page of soapcalc. And earlene just posted a couple of screen shots just above. Is that hard to explain?

A screen shot is nothing more than an image. So take the screen shot, save to your computer/device. Then insert as you have those photos above^ :)
Or even more simply; on my system at least I can just take the screenshot (print screen of screen clipping tool) and paste right into the message where I want the picture.

Curious to test if it works on my phone also now...

Haha nope!

Back