• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blue Silicon loaf molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I am asking $8 each plus actual shipping for these molds. They are like new. I have moved on to larger loaves and, so, no longer need these. Here is the description from the Candle Science website. The whiteish appearance is glare from my shop lights. They are in perfect condition!

“This durable and high-quality silicone soap mold produces large loaf-shaped soaps which can be sliced into individual pieces. The cavity holds 2.5-3 pounds (weighted) depending on the base or method.
This mold is food-grade quality and freezer and oven safe, with a heating or cooling capacity from -20º to 400º F.
Finished soap loaf dimensions of approximately 8” x 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". “

449FCFF6-E6E7-4EA6-9F11-3EF29B6498B7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back