Blending FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, new forum member and relatively new to soaping. I tried my hand a few years ago and had mixed results. I make exclusive goatmilk soap. I am doing much better this time around, but I have a FO question. When I first started buying FOs, I didn’t know much about them, I bought ancient Sedona from BrambleBerry I made a batch the first time I soaped and I HATE the fragrance! It just smells gross to me!
I wrote them and asked if I could mix it with something, I thought maybe they would give me an idea, but no, they just told me it was possible to mix it with something else. So has anyone else used this FO and has anyone mixed it with something else? I don’t want to throw it away, but man I can’t stand it! Lol any suggestions would be deeply appreciated! Thank you!

I actually love that scent. You might want to see if you can trade or give or away to another soaper though. As far as mixing, Try one or two drops of mint with about 30g of the Ancient Sedona and see if you like it any better. That's the only combo I remember trying.

Anyone know the scent notes of Ancient Sedona? Since BB no longer carries it I can't look it up. I smelled mine...and I don't know what I'm smelling :) @TheGecko posted in another thread about it.

Latest posts

Back