• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients Wanted Bladderwrack EO/FO Co-op buy Canadian Soapers Only

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hopefully this get filled one day soon!;)

Bladderwrack FO/EO Blend from Wholesalesuppliesplus. I will take 10lbs and just need some Canadian soapers to go in with me for the rest of the 15lbs.

Minimum buy is 1lb each and in 1lb increments. Calculations as below.

Crafter

$733.70 for 25lbs with $5.95 handling fees and $53.90 shipping to Canada. I will bear 50% of the cost of shipping which brings total to $766.6

Cost of 1lb. $30.66
Cost of Glass bottle. $2.40
Total cost in USD $33.06.

Shipping will be from T3H 3K6.

Ask any questions you want in the thread!

I can send you an invoice and receipt but that’s the easy part. I don’t run a business though so I need to know how that would work.

Just a thought... you may want to hold off until it goes on sale? That happens at least once a year at 25% off. August/September is likely, although I'm not sure about that. That's based on when I would buy fragrances I needed for my wholesale customers before I retired.

PS: I would do this co-op if it weren't for the fact that I'm getting my house ready to sell. Ouff!

How close are you to the US Canada border? My husband and I are planning a road trip up to Coeur d'Alene and north of there. I'd come see you and buy a lb if you aren't too far over the border!

If only we could get someone to organize the buy in the US, I believe it would fill up much faster! Shipping from Canada to US wont even be worth it because shipping within Canada is not cheap.

Just a thought... you may want to hold off until it goes on sale? That happens at least once a year at 25% off. August/September is likely, although I'm not sure about that. That's based on when I would buy fragrances I needed for my wholesale customers before I retired.

PS: I would do this co-op if it weren't for the fact that I'm getting my house ready to sell. Ouff!
This is for a bulk purchase, though. Bulk quantities are typically less than 25% off during sales, usually more like 5-10% off, depending on the product. Which is still a significant amount though for something in this price range.

Even if I have one of those receipts from a dollar store receipt book, it would be sufficient.

I can do an invoice and receipt, no worries. Just wanted to be sure I can as I don’t have a business. I have been reading up on this but haven’t found anything yet, especially for AB.

You just confirmed what I have been reading. I will invoice when we are at 25lbs.

We are only at 11lbs right now.

I don't know anything about AB but as far as I know anyone can write a receipt. It's only a record of a transaction. Receipt books aren't restricted goods! :)
Do you have any idea when I might expect this?

Back