BlackBoars Image Thread

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackBoar

Reaction score
Hey all I'm new here (and to soap making) and wanted to start my own image thread to keep things neat.
You can call me SJ btw :)

Goat's milk and honey MP from BB, Expresso Turkish Mocha with added cocoa butter, jojoba oil and shea. Coffee grounds. Got an air bubble stuck in it but still turned out nicely.

booya2.jpg

booya.jpg

pretty2.jpg

Buttermint, dark chocolate, coconut and bitter almond scents. Bottom with pumpkin pieces, shredded loofa and shredded white melt and pour.

soap_or_choc.jpg

pretty3.jpg

St Patrick's day soap, honey mp, scented with Harvest Ale. whipped on top

patty5.jpg

patty1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first two soaps look yummy and I can only dream of replicating them in dessert form. I could try but I'm lazy and I prefer keeping sweets to a minimum.

Blackboar, if you could please post new photos in the Photo Gallery in separate threads as putting them all in one makes it too long a thread. We don't have personalized Photo threads on SMF.
Thanking you.

Blackboar, if you could please post new photos in the Photo Gallery in separate threads as putting them all in one makes it too long a thread. We don't have personalized Photo threads on SMF.
Thanking you.

Oh ok, I'm used to art forums. Thanks.

Back