Black Magic FO Nature's Garden

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tygerhart

Reaction score
I am very disappointed in this FO, it is just too weak. I had been warned of NG and that many of their FOs are weak, and it is unfortunate since their shipping is so fast and customer service is excellent. But the end product just doesn't cut it. It makes me not want to try their M & P bases. I need bang for my buck. I shouldn't have to pump up any FO with EOs just to get it to smell good and strong.

That sucks. I've bought a few fragrances from them and liked them all. I'm sorry that happened to you though.

Thanks! I was thinking about trying their vanilla still.

I get enough of a hint of what Black Magic should really smell like so I am pursuing blending EOs and FOs to come up with my own version.

etsy shop

I see you ahve charged soaps! I've been thinking of doing an elements line and charging them before selling. What do you think? I'm doing a booth at the Pagan Pride show in August here and it would be right in keeping!

That sounds awesome! While I'm making them I charge them. I think that would be great. I was actually thinking of blending my own scents to make black magic fragrance. I love blending especially scents no one would think of.

Back