Black Friday Sales!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nsmar4211

Reaction score
Aztec posted what theirs will be:

20% Off Our Top 10 Fragrance Oils
10% Off All Other Fragrances
5% Off Everything Else Except Cases of Candle and Tart Warmers
Please read the Details – I don’t want anyone to be confused or misinformed:
Orders will take extra processing time. If you need something quickly please DO NOT order it during the sale. Processing time for orders placed during our Black Friday Sale can take up to 7 business days. Again, if you need something in a hurry DO NOT order during the sale.
Orders will be processed at random that are placed during our sale. We are doing this so it doesn’t overload our server at midnight.
Sale is Friday, November 27th EST (Same time zone as New York) Only
Online Only – Please select “customer pickup” if you plan to pick it up here in Knoxville, TN
We will be unable to change, add on, take off, or combine to any order placed during the sale
No coupons will be valid during this sale (Including the 5 for $5 Coupon)
We will be closed at 5pm EST on Wed, Nov 25th – 8:00am Monday, Nov 30th for the holiday. If you have any questions about the sale please ask before then. Prices will all be discounted on the site and no coupon will be needed.
Top 10 Fragrances
Creme Brulee
Butt Naked
Blueberry Cobbler
Birthday Cake
Monkey Farts
Love Spell
Baked Apple Pie
Pumpkin Spice
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Type
Apple Jack & Peel

---Now I have to go look for other ones.........

Bramble Berry is doing a Cyber Monday deal on gift cards. Here's the verbiage from the e-mail I received about it:

Plan Now. Save Big!
Bramble Berry gift certificates go on sale for 24 hours on Cyber Monday (Monday, Nov. 30th). Just use coupon code: CERTSAVE and get 10% off the face value of each gift certificate you buy (spend $90 and get $100 in gift certificates). Coupon only applies to the first $500 worth of gift certificates. Limit one coupon per customer.

Wish everyone would say what they were doing early so I'd have time to fill my wishlists and carts! I've got my lists ready...

Last year I heard BB's was the gift certificates...bleh. No thanks.

The high shipping is what usually kills the deal for me. Would be nice to see a free shipping sale!

I went ahead and filled my cart on several sites. If a sale hits, I can checkout quickly.

Are the FO companies not watching this board? I'm about to spend my cash of other things!

Fragrance Buddy has this sale which is pretty amazing! WSP was offering a sale on their overpriced colorants. The FB sale is also posted on Facebook.

Greetings!

We hope you are staying warm and spending time with your friends/family.

This is the time of year to give thanks and as always we would like to give back to our customers.

We are offering our 25% off everything holiday sale. You can also use our free shipping over $75 offer with this deal.

Thanks again for all your continued support.

25% OFF ALL ITEMS USE PROMO CODE = BLACKFRIDAY
SALE BEGINS TODAY ON 11/26 and ENDS at 12:00am on 11/30/2015.

Please allow a few extra days for processing as this is usually our biggest sale of the year.

Maple Street Candle Supply is having a .99 cent sale on their fragrances.
1 oz fragrances .99
4 oz fragrances $3.99
8 oz fragrances $6.99
16 oz fragrances $12.99

The sale started last night and runs til December 6th. Make sure to check the info on the fragrances you may want to order to make sure that they are soap safe as they've just started selling a variety of soap safe FOs. I've just started sampling their FOs and I'm pretty impressed. So far each of the three scents I've used have been spot on (Lilac, Fruit Loops and Love Spell).

http://www.maplestreetcandle.com/

Come on Sweetcakes or AHRE... I have a basket full at each of you (for most of the year) and just need a little push to pull the trigger. As a FOHO and first time shopper at either, it's kinda in your best interest to get me hooked. Didn't y'all watch after-school-specials with an eye at future sales strategies?

Ok, forgot to put Tennessee Candle's in:

Huge Fragrance sale!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

16oz Fragrance Sale

http://www.tennesseecandlesoapsupplies.com/16oz-Bottles_c_15.html

8oz Fragrance Sale

http://www.tennesseecandlesoapsupplies.com/8oz-Bottles_c_17.html

4oz Fragrance Sale

http://www.tennesseecandlesoapsuppli...tles_c_13.html

1oz Fragrance Sale

http://www.tennesseecandlesoapsupplies.com/1oz-Bottles_c_14.html

Thanks

Brent & Kimberlie

Tennessee Candle Soap Supplies

Here's Peaks:

Take $20 off your purchase of $100 or more (BEFORE SHIPPING)

Take $20 off your purchase of $100 or more (before shipping). Not valid on prior orders. May not be combined with other offers. Valid for online orders only. For in stock items only, while supplies last. Enter the promotion code in the box titled "Add a Promotional Code" at the bottom of your cart at checkout, and then click the grey arrow button next to the box to apply the discount. Offer expires Monday, November 30th, 2015 at midnight MST.

Promo Code: BLACKFRIDAY15

Offer Expires: Monday, November 30th, 2015.

Our veryown Forum:

As the Announcement says, this forum is supported by the Supporting Memberships. It helps pay the server and tech costs to keep it running.

If you have thought of becoming a Supporting Member to help with the cost of keeping the forum up and running, or just to get the extra PM space, Larger Avatar or Larger Profile photo, now is the time to do so.

It is a 25% discount off the regular yearly cost of Supporting Membership.

If you are a current Supporting Member and wish to extend your membership, just use the link and then send (admin) a private message

*pasted from another page*

Last edited:
AHRE:

Start shopping early and save instantly for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday! You don't need to fight for a parking space or stand in line outside at 4 a.m. - you can shop right from the sofa in your pajamas while sipping coffee!
Click. Save. Relax!

Choose Your Savings

Save $10 off your $110 order
Coupon Code: GRAVY10

Save $20 off your $220 order
Coupon Code: PIE20

Save $30 off your $330 order
Coupon Code: STUFFING30

Save $50 off your $550 order
Coupon Code: TURKEY50

Offers are valid from now until 9:00 pm (Eastern) Monday, December 1, 2015.
RusticEscentuals.com

Just ordered from Bulk Apothecary and NG. Bulk has a 15% code 15holiday or 20% over 250 code 20holiday.☺️

I bought from TN candle (main order), bulk apothecary (one FO I love and some misc herb/oils), and fragrance buddy...

Back