Blaaa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinevere

Reaction score
What do y’all do when you get in a “funk”? Your just not feeling it, don’t feel like making soap, lotion, deodorant, or anything else?

Guinevere

Depends. If it's something I want to do, but just can't find inspiration or am not feeling like it even though I 'want' to, I'll go to my notebook that I keep with me to see if any of my previous ideas I haven't done yet strike me. Or I will go to youtube and watch some making videos. If that doesn't work, I figure it's not worth it to push it, and let it go for a day or so, and try again.
I find that if I'm just not that into it, - that's when I make mistakes, get frustrated, etc., so I will wait to help eliminate that.

Ask me about this Jan through Feb as I go through my "I don't care about soap" funk the last few years. In this case I just ride it out. If it's any other time of the year, I struggle through it and make the darn soap - unless the funk is because I'm tired or sick, then I take a nap.

Latest posts

Back