Bitter Creek - not very popular?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

dixiedragon

Reaction score
I occasionally see this vendor mentioned here, but there are very few entries on our Fragrance Review Chart or on the Soap Scent Review Board.

http://cart.candlesupply.com/

Any reason why? I've got a bunch of samples from them and so far I'm really liking them.

(Heliotrope smells AWFUL - OOB - it may literally be the worst FO I've ever bought)

So far I've used their Oakmoss - sticks well, behaves well. I've never smelled real oakmoss so I can't compare, but it smells good.

Leather - I really like it! Very good "new car leather" smell. So far the soap is only a few days old. I'm going to make a red bar with a black pencil line and call it "New Corvette" and offer it as a fundraising item for my dad's Corvette Club.

Fresh Outdoors - nice.

Daffodil Fields - smells pretty close to actual daffodils.

Blackberry Musk - LOVE it. Sticks well after several months.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the reason why they get so little mention, but I've always had a good experience with them! Mind you, I only use 2 of their FO's, but I really like both of them: Violet Birch and also their Cedarwood. I've never soaped the Cedarwood (I use it in sachets), but the Violet Birch soaps great for me and smells awesome- wonderfully autumn-y.

I also like their hand sanitizer base.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts