Big week--need advice from more experienced soapers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you could keep the word LOVE in the stamp, but simplify the stamp design by using a single paw print for the "O."

I wondered that. The original idea was what you suggested above, but they really loved the one I posted. I'm planning on using mica, so I'm hopeful I won't need to press as hard. We'll see.

If you have problems unmolding with clean corners, put your mold in the freezer, your soaps will pop out clean. This goes for your individual molds also. Just make sure your soaps are ready to unmold before putting them in the freezer.

As The Gecko mentioned I would also go with shrink-wrapping even if you choose to put them in boxes, it is just neater. When shrink wrapping you will also need a heat sealer, which is pretty inexpensive on Amazon. I purchased this one back in 2018, it still works like a champ after sealing hundreds of bars of soap. It was actually, only my second sealer in 10 yrs so they do last, my first one still works, but my daughter snagged it because it was a larger one.

I have used BRV for weddings because they are fun to color and it is a nice scent. This is a beautiful BRV that does not accelerate or discolor. It was a fragrance that always sold out for me and she ships fast with flat rate shipping. Soap Supplies - Fine Quality SoapCrafting Supplies
Hello you mention heat sealers. May I use any plastic wrapping and/or little plastic bags I get from AliExpress with this gadget? Thanks!

Back