Big encouragement for me today!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loriag

Reaction score
I received some great encouragement today. One of my testers for my soap said when I asked her about them said-
"I can't tell you enough how much I am enjoying them...on my 2nd bar now...the cinnamon one (first was the Satsuma)...love love love them. I don't think I will go back to using regular bar soap...so I will give you a heads up when I need some more which won't be for awhile because you sent me so many."
***Lesson learned, don't send to many free soaps at once to your testers..... no just kidding. I am glad she likes them and will send her my "manly" scents to smell/try or give away! I love giving them away especially to those I appreciate!

Also the reason I got a note from her was she was thinking I could make 70 soaps for event swag for an event she is organizing. Really I am not ready to do that (lots of hoops to jump through before I would even consider this). But the fact that she would even ask was great encouragement. Maybe one day later on in my soap making future.

Latest posts

Back