BF out of town = Soapathon!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmakkers

Reaction score
BF was gone for a week visiting his mom so I went on a soapathon. Here are the results. I just got my cutter last night and can I just say I am in love? Nice and evenly cut bars just satisfy my OCD.

In order:

After the rain salt bars
Satsuma top - sister says it looks like phoenix birds
Satsuma cut
Tiffany's boxes made with salty mariner - I put the fanciest oils in here just to see how it would turn out. I was trying to go with the luxurious theme.
Pink grapefruit+bergamot and white tea pink salt bars - I noticed I missed topping one of them after I took the pic but I did fix it!
Peppermint EO salt bars
Northern lights - side
Aqua man - used aqua di gio from Nurture. I felt kinda sad taking apart the log. I love how the side looks like mountains
Northern lights - colors didn't turn out the way I planned. I was trying to create a pretty galaxy looking thing. Looks more like Halloweenie to me now.
Aqua man and man cut.

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Looks like you had a great week! I can't pick a favorite. I want to reach through my screen and smell/feel them!

Just beautiful! I love it! I really like the grapefruit white tea ones. They look lovely. Oh and the northern lights really do have that wispy northern lights feel. And the tiffanys box is adorable!

OMG......what beautiful soaps! Wow, you were certainly productive while BF was away, lol. I scrolled down through the pictures before reading about the soaps, and as soon as I got to the dark one with the green, pink and purply swirls, I said, "Oh, aurora borealis!" So you achieved exactly what you were looking for. Nice job, my dear, nice job.

Ooh, your soaps are so beautiful. I especially love the satsuma one - the colours and definition are just gorgeous.

You certainly took advantage of your time! Awesome soaps! The Tiffany boxes are adorable, and the Northern Lights are gorgeous!

All of them are so beautiful! I think my fave is the Northern Lights :)

Back