Best wax to make whipped frosting?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall I like paraffin with vybar and stearic acid the best. But soy does make for a more "creamy" look for some things. What is the wax that you are using for your melts? How do you like how that whips up?

Overall I like paraffin with vybar and stearic acid the best. But soy does make for a more "creamy" look for some things. What is the wax that you are using for your melts? How do you like how that whips up?
I have just started and I am using Pillar of Bliss. I haven't tried to whip yet as I just got it.

Well, you know what they say "Whip it, whip it good"..... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Since it is a blend it may of paraffin and soy it may be perfect. Give it a try and see if you like it. I bet it turns out nice. :) And if you hate it you can always remelt it.

Well, you know what they say "Whip it, whip it good"..... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Since it is a blend it may of paraffin and soy it may be perfect. Give it a try and see if you like it. I bet it turns out nice. :) And if you hate it you can always remelt it.
:);) Good one! I will give it a try and see. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back