Best Wax for Pillar Candles?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaTT

Reaction score
I’ve had this question. So, I’ve been making pillar/mold candles with my soy wax (I know, not the best or the recommended type of wax for that type of candles) and it’s been alright BUT I’m looking for better. I’ve seen people talking about coco-soy wax or beeswax talking about how they’re better for those type of candles. Maybe I could have a mix?
What would you recommend? Maybe a mix of soy and beeswax? The candles I’m referring to are the ones like the bubble candle ones. I’ll leave a picture of one I made that turned out alright.
75C5BB28-DEDB-4FF4-873A-0B8AB3B42B82.jpeg

I am certainly no expert when it comes to candle making. You might try a soy and palm wax mixture. Many companies recommend palm wax for pillar candles.

@BCalifornia Welcome to Soap making Forum. Since you're new here, please take some time to check out the new member page. This is the third thread that you posted your question. I highly suggest to create your OWN post in the Candle making forum. That way, all your answers will be in one place and we can keep threads to their intended subject. Cheers!

Back