Best Selling Lotion Scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven

Reaction score
This is my first post, I'm not great at introducing myself, so I'm going right into asking questions.

I'm starting to make some lotions, hoping to make some good quality lotion to be able to sell. My question is, what lotion scents do you like the best or which scents have you had the best luck selling?

I want to start with 5 scents so I can send out sample packs. Are these good?

Lavender Vanilla
Grapefruit
Honey Almond
Orange Sandalwood OR Orange Clove OR Orange Ginger
Eucalyptus Peppermint

What do you think?

Last edited:
Sandalwood by itself?

Fruity scents are probably really well liked, then? I'd want to be able to smell some of them before I buy - there's a place nearby, I'll check and see if they have a good fruit mix like that - thanks :)

dragons blood -(NG)

Celtic Myst - Moonworks

Raspberry Patchouilli - Moonworks

Would orange go better with Sandalwood, Clove, or Ginger? I think people would like the sandalwood better, but the clove makes me think of orange spice tea - which is my favorite. And the orange ginger is a bath & body works scent, so I don't know if I'd want to do it.

If you're using e.o, be carefull with citrus eo in leave on products.
Scents that contain coconut are really great to. Sensory Perfection has a monoi de tahiti fragrance oil. It is the most divine scent ever! And everyone who has smelled it or had it in my products loved it. It's great as a summer but also for those dark winter days when you want something uplifting.

Back