Best Selling favourite

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
I would dearly like to know what fragrances sell best ,l know there is going to be a wide range but just to get a general idea would be great.I have found my taste is so much different from my friends who l have been using as testers that l think l have a wonky nose :? .My range of oils is growing and growing and its getting expensive and l haven't even started selling yet so any help would be appreciated. :)

Pink Sugar & Love Spell are mainstream, top sellers year after year.

I agree with Tabitha and was going to post those 2 before I even read her post. Pink Sugar and Lovespell are must haves!

Thankyou Ladies ,l have just ordered Pink Sugar and Love Spell,Lavender l have and l am still trying to find a vanilla that l like most of them seem sickly sweet to me.

Tony's Stress Relief and Lemon Sugar.
WSP's Vanilla Noir

For men, - Green Tweed and a mix of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree

Yes, OMH, and lavender. the classics to better long term vs the new trendy scent that's here today & gone tomorrow.

Pink Sugar & Love Spell are mainstream, top sellers year after year.

This is interesting because I cannot give mine away. I stopped selling them. I guess that regions differ.

My best sellers are anything citrus scented, anything rose scented, anything spice scented, and anything vanilla scented. Berry scents and oatmeal scents are also hot.

cindymeredith said:
I agree with Tabitha and was going to post those 2 before I even read her post. Pink Sugar and Lovespell are must haves!

where do you get this pink sugar? people rave about this and i thought it was from daystar but couldn't find it.
my top sellers have been the red clover tea and lilac. also citrus splash from SS.

Peaks carries it..personally the smell nauseates me but people like it.

OMH is my continuous best-seller. I use Brambleberry's OMH and find it sells much better than those from other suppliers.

Indian Summer from Sweetcakes, but it's been discontinued!

Blueberry Muffin (Sweetcakes Blueberry and Special Edition Vanilla)

Baby (dupe of Baby Grace) from WSP

what is OMH?

while i haven't sold any, so can't say it's a best seller, WSP's amazing style (dupe of Philosphy's Amazing Grace) has been EXTREMELY popular among the 15-20 people whose noses i have shoved it up :lol:

Hi Saltysteele
OMH...Oatmeal Milk & Honey
Brambleberries has a great version of this and it seems to appeal to everybody,male,female,young & old,its a warm comforting fragrance and is very popular.

I didn't know you could get Love Spell! I am SO on it!

I wish I could make a car freshener with that scent!

Back