Best place to buy lye?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting... not free shipping with Amazon Prime, but there is some savings.
My last order of 32lbs through ED:
1605913053979.png

And the listing on Amazon for 32lbs ED lye:
1605913093953.png

So a savings of $10 ordering through Amazon, or a savings of $0.31/lb. Miniscule in the long run, but I will admit to being a tightwad... :D

Hmmm... I should take a look at that. I have Amazon Prime. If I can knock out the shipping cost it would be most awesome. It always makes me gag a little when the shipping is almost as much as what I order...
No... I meant that with amazon prime the price is the same as with shipping on the website. And their shipping is outrageous if as I remember my shock! :oops: If I did my calculations correctly...the price is raised on Amazon to match the website. but definitely check it out, can't hurt to investigate.

Interesting... not free shipping with Amazon Prime, but there is some savings.
My last order of 32lbs through ED:
View attachment 51714
And the listing on Amazon for 32lbs ED lye:
View attachment 51715
So a savings of $10 ordering through Amazon, or a savings of $0.31/lb. Miniscule in the long run, but I will admit to being a tightwad... :D
Sometimes there are specials on the ED website for use on the Amazon site for additional savings. I saw one not long ago, but didn't need anything that qualified for the coupon/discount.

Latest posts

Back