Best Place To Buy Labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pghsoapgirl

Reaction score
First I want to thank everyone for all of your help.
Where can I get the most professional looking labels for a reasonable price?

Ive been searching but I can't fine anything I like

Jenn

I think the answer will depend on several factors:

1. Are you looking for high quality labels that you print yourself?
2. Are you looking for labels to be printed based on your design?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then I feel onlinelabels.com is the best option. I’ve used the Avery design and they print and wasn’t nearly as pleased with the quality as I am with OnlineLabels. I think their design tool is great, easy to use and if you need help, they are just a call away. I like the option that I can design and print some myself to test drive them and then have the same label printed by them. They are also happy to send you samples if your not sure which option you may need.

If you’re looking for predesigned labels or vinyl, I’m sorry but I haven’t needed those yet so can’t help.

I think the answer will depend on several factors:

1. Are you looking for high quality labels that you print yourself?
2. Are you looking for labels to be printed based on your design?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then I feel onlinelabels.com is the best option. I’ve used the Avery design and they print and wasn’t nearly as pleased with the quality as I am with OnlineLabels. I think their design tool is great, easy to use and if you need help, they are just a call away. I like the option that I can design and print some myself to test drive them and then have the same label printed by them. They are also happy to send you samples if your not sure which option you may need.

If you’re looking for predesigned labels or vinyl, I’m sorry but I haven’t needed those yet so can’t help.
Our labels are printed with our design and ingredient list. If ordered in lg amounts they really are cost effective. We usually order 500-1000 and they are guaranteed.

I've been using awesomegraphics.com for years and they are fabulous. Any size and shape you want and short runs of just 100 per design. I get my round & odd shaped labels there. For basic square or rectangular, I just print onto water resistant label sheets and spray with matte acrylic sealer. Once I have the cash, I am buying a primera color label printer so i can make them as needed since I don't always need to order hundreds at a time and I have limited edition items quite often

Back