Best Oatmeal, Milk and Honey FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsZ

Obsessive hobbyist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is everyone's favorite OMH fragrance? I got one from Hobby Lobby when I first started soaping, and I love it. But I've learned that their FO's are not for CP soap, although I'm not positive why. I'd love to find a great CP tested OMH. I bought one from Nurture Soaps, and while it is very nice, it doesn't have quite the depth I would like. I guess I'm looking for a fragrance oil that smells like a nice oatmeal cookie. I'm thinking of trying one from WSP.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much! I searched before I posted, but another search showed me that my question has been asked many times before. Sorry about that.
No worries, sometimes it is nice to get a direct answer instead of digging through a bunch of threads. :)

While talking about OMH scents, I recently made a lovely blend with WSP's Goat Milk & Honey, and their Honey & Shea. I thought I'd used each of these before, but it turns out they were items I received from a local soaper's destash, so I had not used them. So the lack of a sticky note on the bottle fooled me (that's how I usually mark naughty FOs).

The mixed scent riced and accelerated like crazy, and when I checked the reviews, turns out they are both known for misbehaving. Too too bad, because the scent is as wonderful to me as IL's OMH blend mentioned above. It's very similar to OMH but with zero almond smell, and no phthalates (the only drawback to the Milk Sugar Kisses FO).

No worries, sometimes it is nice to get a direct answer instead of digging through a bunch of threads. :)

While talking about OMH scents, I recently made a lovely blend with WSP's Goat Milk & Honey, and their Honey & Shea. I thought I'd used each of these before, but it turns out they were items I received from a local soaper's destash, so I had not used them. So the lack of a sticky note on the bottle fooled me (that's how I usually mark naughty FOs).

The mixed scent riced and accelerated like crazy, and when I checked the reviews, turns out they are both known for misbehaving. Too too bad, because the scent is as wonderful to me as IL's OMH blend mentioned above. It's very similar to OMH but with zero almond smell, and no phthalates (the only drawback to the Milk Sugar Kisses FO).
That ricing would be disappointing! I'm thinking of blending a couple from my next NS order and see if I can get close. I'd love to try Irish Lass' blend, but at the moment I'm kind of trying to limit how many places I order from. I spend less money that way. 😅

My favorite OMH blend is NG's blended 50/50 with their Warm Vanilla & Sugar Type. It takes out the more almondy notes and gives it just a touch of sophistication with the musky notes in the WVS.

Latest posts

Back