Best Mother's Day Gift EVER!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter included this photo in the card she sent me. Yep, that's a big fat plus sign in the results window! She wanted to Skype when I opened the card but I didn't think anything about it because we do that often. When I saw the pic I burst into tears and sobbed hysterically for 2 full minutes. I'm SOOO happy! This will be our first grandchild and my parents first great grandchild. Every family member is just too thrilled for words!!!!

IMG_3297.jpg

My daughter included this photo in the card she sent me. Yep, that's a big fat plus sign in the results window! She wanted to Skype when I opened the card but I didn't think anything about it because we do that often. When I saw the pic I burst into tears and sobbed hysterically for 2 full minutes. I'm SOOO happy! This will be our first grandchild and my parents first great grandchild. Every family member is just too thrilled for words!!!!

Hooray!!! Congratulations to all and many hopes and blessings for a healthy, happy family!!

What an amazing surprise and such a lovely way to tell you! Congratulations :)

Yay, congratulations with the growing family, so happy for you!

Look at those happy smiles, if they were any bigger they would go around all the way and the top of their heads would float off, lol.

I imagine your smile is just as big : D

Thanks everyone! My SIL text me this morning and asked if I was doing OK (with a goofy grinning emoji attached). I told him I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and realized I was smiling in my sleep, lol. The world looks so much brighter today! :D:D:D

Back