Best honey fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like/always use Honey L'Occitane from Elements. It is a straight up sweet honey, no almond/vanilla/cream notes. I think it does discolor some - although I'm not sure b/c I usually add real honey as well, so be aware of that. It is strong, so keep that in mind, espec. if you are blending. Also sticks v. well.

Last edited:
The one I like the very best is called Wild mountain honey from a company named Peak candle and soap (I hope that's right). I buy blocks of beeswax from a local honey farm and the soap I make with that scent smells identical to the blocks of beeswax. It's very strong and I only have to use half of what I'd use of other scents.

**I have to give credit to Cerelife on this forum for telling me about it :)

The one I like the very best is called Wild mountain honey from a company named Peak candle and soap (I hope that's right). I buy blocks of beeswax from a local honey farm and the soap I make with that scent smells identical to the blocks of beeswax. It's very strong and I only have to use half of what I'd use of other scents.

**I have to give credit to Cerelife on this forum for telling me about it :)

That is my favorite honey, too. It smells sooooo gooooood!

IrishLass :)

TVivian - I wonder if the Wild Mountain Honey that FragranceBuddy carries is from the same source as Peak? That's what I used in the AL swap mead cube and agree you only need half the amount as most other FOs. It's good stuff and a lot cheaper than the L'Occitane Honey dupe from Elements.

Latest posts

Back