Best Ginger FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chlobue

Reaction score
IYO who has the best smelling ginger fo in CP soap. I wouldn't mind a blend but mostly ginger scent.

Thanks

The only ginger scent I've ever used in CP is Ginger Milk from MajesticMtnSage. Out of the bottle it smells delightfully just like its name (gingery and milky), but in soap it smells more like gingerbread.

Hopefully more folks will chime in soon.

IrishLass :)

Gingered bergamot from NG is very nice. Sparkling Ginger from Rustic Escentuals is an amazing ginger ale.

I like Brambleberry's Ginger Patchouli. I can't detect the patch, and it has a sweet spicy scent once cured that is really nice.

Ginger Essence from Sweetcakes is the only ginger I have ever liked. I mix it with two other fragrances, but the blend is mostly Ginger Essence. I don't buy much from SC due to their high prices and high shipping, but this one I will buy. I love ginger and have sampled many, but I'm done after trying this one.

I like Ginger Essence from Sweet Cakes too. I have a sample bottle of Ginger Patchouli from BB, and it smells very nice OOB - haven't soaped it yet. I would order it though.

The Ginger from MMS smells much better than the Ginger Milk. That's what I use. It is a spicy scent with dry ginger notes, and light discoloration. The BB Ginger Patchouli smells like fresh sawdust to me as if somebody just cut a piece of wood. I didn't smell ginger or patchouli. The ACS Hawaiian Ginger is not bad if you don't want it to last for a long time. It becomes more generic with time.

Back