Best eucalyptus mint FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Eucalyptus Spearmint from American Soap Supplies. If memory serves me correctly, I used it at 5.5% PPO and the scent retention was very good. I'm at work so don't have access to my notes - I'll verify later. I've only used it in CP.

Note - her prices are good, she ships very fast, and refunds any shipping overages. I just wish she had a storefront because she's only about 30 minutes from my house.

Eucalyptus Spearmint FO
Pm

Eucalyptus Spearmint from American Soap Supplies.
I just scarfed that one up from @AAShillito 's FO Sale! I made out like a bandit -- reduced price on 16 oz., plus FREE shipping... plus free extra ounces of Pink Sugar along with 16 oz. bottle... plus a little Thank You goody tucked in the box that arrived yesterday!

Thanks for mentioning it and the use rate. It's my son's favorite soapy scent!

Has anyone heard of California Candle Supply? - California Candle Supply
They are fairly close to where I live but I haven't heard of them before.
Yes, I have some of their fragrances and do like them. I believe @cmzaha has also purchased from them frequently (she's also in that area). Of course, you will want to check review notes as always for the particular fragrance.

Yes, I have some of their fragrances and do like them. I believe @cmzaha has also purchased from them frequently (she's also in that area). Of course, you will want to check review notes as always for the particular fragrance.
Thanks so much. I just went up there and they are really nice. I don't make a lot of candles and they made lots of suggestions, which I appreciate. Last year I made some for Christmas presents for friends and family, but my customers saw them and wanted to buy some, so I had to hustle because I didn't expect that. This year I'll be more prepared.

@mx5inpenn Oh yes, their Caramel Tobacco is wonderful OOB; I haven't soaped with it yet. Their Hardwood Musk and Plumeria smell fantastic and behave very well, both individually and when mixed together.

Latest posts

Back