Best Books About Soap Making

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, Melinda, faerytech who you have quoted and replying to has not been in for 6 months.
I don't see the problem, Relle... this subject is always "current" with the way Soap Making books are hitting the shelves these day. Lots to keep up with. Might it be considered an "open" thread???

I don't see the problem, Relle... this subject is always "current" with the way Soap Making books are hitting the shelves these day. Lots to keep up with. Might it be considered an "open" thread???
There is no problem. I was just letting Melinda know that faerytech who's post she quoted and was replying to hasn't been in for 6 months, so she doesn't expect a reply from her. I thought I was being courteous, letting her know. It had nothing to do with content, the thread was never closed or going to be, it's open.
I always let members know when they quote someone who hasn't been in for a while, incase they wonder why they don't get back to them. It would save me a lot of time if I didn't do that, I don' t see your issue with it.

Back