Best base oil/soap supplies close to Texas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rxtellez

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been searching high & low for the best prices & deals for base oils & soap making supplies online. But after reading forums I have saw some soapers mention that they drive to a local supplier to pick up their supplies & that got me to thinking "is there a wholesaler or retailer near me?" I am located in Alvin Texas close to Houston & wanted to know if anyone had a good supplier that is located near me? I know about the SAMs/Costco/Walmart deals for olive oils & coconut oils but would love to find a place local or near by to purchase my butters, Micah, EO, FO & even lye. Any recommendations are well appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

Hi guys, I have been searching high & low for the best prices & deals for base oils & soap making supplies online. But after reading forums I have saw some soapers mention that they drive to a local supplier to pick up their supplies & that got me to thinking "is there a wholesaler or retailer near me?" I am located in Alvin Texas close to Houston & wanted to know if anyone had a good supplier that is located near me? I know about the SAMs/Costco/Walmart deals for olive oils & coconut oils but would love to find a place local or near by to purchase my butters, Micah, EO, FO & even lye. Any recommendations are well appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

See this thread. It is OLD, but it may help narrow down your search.

Essential Depot does not allow pick up at the Shoreacres, TX location. Which is a shame.

If you are purchasing essential oils, and just need a small amount (and are willing to pay WAY too much), you can buy EOs at health food stores.

I have contacted http://www.texascandlesupply.net/candle-fragrance-oils/index.php to see if they allow pick up. It would be awesome if they did, as I am less than an hour away from them.

I'm not sure where in Texas they're located, but check out Lonestar Candle Supply. I don't recall what supplies they have that pertain to bath and body though- might just be jars and fragrance oils (have them check to see if a scent u want is body safe).

Back