best april fools pranks

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missjulesdid

Reaction score
ok here are some of my favorites, but once they're used, you really can't use them again so I thought I'd share...

For anyone who is a manager you can tweak this one to suit your company culture and style, it is hilarious to hear all your employees getting mad until they realize it's a joke:

To: All employees
RE: Restroom Policy

In the past, employees were permitted to make trips to the restroom while using one of the "unavailable" phone codes. Unfortunately, this privilege has been abused to the point that it is adversely affecting our ASA and Abandonment rates. Effective April 10th 2008, a Restroom Trip Policy (RTP) will be established to provide a consistent method of accounting for each employee's off phone restroom time.

Under this policy, a "Restroom Trip Bank" will be established for each employee. The first day of each month, employees will be given a Restroom Trip Credit of 20. Restroom Trip Credits can be accumulated from month to month.
Within two weeks, Bill our from maintainance will be installing special badge swipe stations at each restroom entrance. The stations are equipped with a computer linked to your badge and a main database. Employees should acquaint themselves with these stations during that period. If an employee's Restroom Trip Bank balance reaches zero, the doors to the restroom will not unlock for that employee's badge swipe until the first of the month. Using another's badge will not be permitted and is grounds for termination. In addition, any restroom stalls that are occupied for more than three minutes, an alarm will sound. Thirty seconds after the alarm sounds, the roll of paper will retract, the toilet will flush and the stall door will open. If the stall still remains occupied, your picture will be taken.
The picture will then be posted on our company's intranet site. This is being done to eliminate dilly-dallying in the restrooms in order to increase productivity. Anyone's picture showing up three times will immediately be terminated.
If you have any questions about the RTP, please see your Front Line Manager.

Other good pranks:
catbox cake.. make a catbox cake (If anyone wants the recipe ask me) and make sure you use a real catbox and scooper for presentation, also place it on a newspaper for effect and I like to put some tootsie roll turds on the newspaper and hanging over the side of the catbox.. Place the cake in the breakroom

Chocolate coated garlic cloves... yummy. Just make up a bunch and put them in a candy dish... or replace the filling of oreos with toothpaste.. I open the oreos, scoop out the very center of the filling, leaving the outside intact, then squeeze in the toothpaste, replace the oreo cover... you can't tell the inside is toothpaste. (don't give to smallbchildren because the floride in toothpaste is bad for kids)

go to your manager and act really upset, tell him or her that this this customer spoke with him around a month ago and demands to speak with him again... The customer refused to leave an order number and you can't find him anywhere in the system. The customer is threatening to call the BBB, attorny general, and Oprah if the manager does not call back immediately... Leave the customer contact information as : Mr. Lyons and the telephone number for any zoo or animal park. You need to get your boss good and nervous first so he will not catch on right away

ok, so anyone have any new pranks for me???? I'm out of ideas for this year

I only pulled 1 really good April fool's day prank... I got married on it :lol: :lol:

Oh my gosh that chocolate cover garlic cloves is a good one so is the oreos those are so evil lol.

The best one I've ever done (which the idea was found on the internet somewhere) was.....
The night before the 1st, my daughter and I went down to her school and super glued coins to the sidewalk! Then the next day we watched people as they tried to pick them up! It was so funny...especially those who actually bent over and tried to pick them up then decided kicking at them would work, but didn't.......then standing around trying to figure it out! :lol: :lol:
I want to try it again this year, but use more quarters (inflation ya know--no one will bend over for a nickel or dime these days!) and a different location.......

Sharon, I'd bend over to pick up a penny!!! So you'd get a huge laugh out of me. That's a really good one.. I'm going to have to try it!

the best is the good old $5 bill on a fishing line attached to a pole, watching people run after it as you reel it in....priceless...

ok you need to help me come up with one to play on my girlfriend!!

heres my situation: we live together...been dating almost 4 yrs, she is picking me up from the airport on tuesday night. I dont want to do anything with malice...just a funny little prank to get a laugh out of her or something like that...

whatcha think??

I once kept going up to my DH and giving him hugs. I did this all during the day but each time I would hug him, I would slip a few grapes in his back pocket. It took a bit of time, but every time he sat, those grapes got smooshed and eventually made his backside pretty wet. For a time he could not figure out what he had sat in. lol Eventually, his pocket was quite full and he realized that something was in there. Imagine his surprise when he reached in his pocket to feel all those squished grapes? He thought he had a pocket full of worms!! lol It totally freaked him out becuase he could not for the life of him figure out how worms got into his pocket. He was also a bit panicked becuase he was so grossed out at the thought of touching smooshed, dead worms. He finally figured out it was me since I was a bit too lovey than I normally am but still could not figure out what it was in his pocket. He got me back good too and I've never messed with him since.

Ian a less malicious variation to the grapes in the pocket, is Marshmallows in the pocket.

Wear your lady's underwear and ask her "does this make me look fat?" Don't smile, giggle or laugh..

Fill the bathroom/closet with balloons and shut the door

Rearrange all the keys on her computer.

Buy her something REALLY hideous tell her how much you love it and how great it will look on her/ how much it reminds you of her.... You have to be really convincing and sincere sounding, and see the look of relief when you finally reveal that it's a prank.

these are the only non-malicious pranks I can think of at the moment....

lol,....ohhh man the balloons !! it reminded me of a prank i pulled on my roommate in college!!!.... we bought a roll of 2 or 300 garbage bags, blew them all up and STUFFED his room with them...like im talking you couldnt even open the door it was FULL top to bottom.... lol goooood laugh :)

Ive got to get a list of them together and pick the one i think would work on her the best... lol the panties idea would be too crazy i think shed think i was cross dressing or something lol :shock:

maybe buy a stuffed possum or something and leave it in her bathroom with the lights out muahahahahaa :twisted: those things are freaaaky looking !! lol

wait I cant do that though because shes picking me up from the airport...ive got to think of something i can do either when she picks me up or that night after we get settled in the place.. hmmmmmmmmmm

I can't believe my 13yr. old daughter got me already! With a trick I TAUGHT HER!! She put a rubberband around the nozzle of the sink sprayer so when I turned on the faucet.......bam! I got sprayed with water!!! UGH! :twisted:

I also found yellow water on the bathroom floor, a rubber snake on the back of the toilet and a little pile of fake poo on my desk chair......

Who knows what else awaits me today????......she's such a twirp!

lol I remember how fun that used to be trying to freak my parents out...id rig their closets so when they opened the doors stuff would jump out at them like it was going to attack them lol... or switch their keys on their key rings (both had separate cars)...that was pretty funny too...hehehehe

Latest posts

Back