Best Advice?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarnieSoapien

Reaction score
What's the best piece of advice you were given and feel comfortable sharing (soaping or otherwise)?

Mine is: Always choose adventure.

It's not the best piece, but it's my favorite: when I was about 13 and experimenting with my mother's make-up, her only advice to me was, "Just remember-- you don't want to look like a clown!" When I get a little heavy with the eye shadow, I hear that in my head and tone it down a little. [emoji1]

Measure twice, cut once.

EDIT* Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. (TeresaGG sparked this one)

KISS -- Keep It Simple Silly (or stupid which ever) This applies to just about everything.

For soaping ..... Search and search more because your questions are already answered somewhere. Watch Videos of it even AFTER you have made a few batches or even 100 batches. Don't think of selling untill you ahve a year under your belt... really, just Don't as your inferior product will follow you forever and it also ruins it for us that make a good product and sell to make this more then a little hobby

The best advice I have ever gotten and followed is : Don't wait - start now!

Never wait to start or to do something you want to do if there are no legitimate obstacles in the way.

Latest posts

Back