Best Abercrombie & Fitch FIERCE FO?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WonderWendy

Reaction score
Hi I’m new here, and still new to soap making, just as a hobby. Mostly just make it for family and a few acquaintances. I have discovered that SC has great oils, but they are super proud of it and charge everything short of your next-born for shipping!
What I’m looking for is an A&F Fierce clone FO for CP soap. I’m embarrassed to admit that I used to literally go weak, walking past that store when they would pump it out into the mall! I would love to make a “manly” soap in that scent, but who has the best FO for it? I want it to work well and last. Any thoughts/experiences with it? Thanks!

Welcome, WonderWendy! :)

Natures Garden has a Fierce dupe called Ferocious Beast. I've never used it myself, but the reviews for it underneath its listing are very positive as to it smelling like the real deal.

I’m embarrassed to admit that I used to literally go weak, walking past that store when they would pump it out into the mall!

LOL - different likes for different bites as the old jingle goes. 😁 Hubby and I have always had the opposite reaction to that scent. Anytime we go walking around the mall, we always take a very deep breath when we are coming near to the Ambercrombie & Fitch store, but not near enough to be smell their pumped-out cologne yet, and we hold our breath until we've moved far enough away out of nose shot where one can't detect the smell of it anymore, which happens to be around the corner and down a ways in front of the Origins store. Of all the scents in the world, that particular one (and also patchouli) are our least favorite. They just something about them that rub our scent receptors the wrong way. lol

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back