BeScented FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The notes on the OT website for Mysore Sandalwood are “The scent lasts and lasts and it holds and behaves perfectly in cold process soap, making a pure white soap bar.”

It really does. My hubby's favorite soap ever ("the standard" he says) is my tallow recipe with Mysore Sandalwood and clay. Made a batch a couple years ago and stashed a couple bars and recently discovered them. The aged tallow soap is really lovely to use and the fragrance is still there. OT has by far my favorite sandalwood. I've tried a bunch.

I have to mention that I regularly use Tropical Paradise by bescented and it’s a great seller. I use it in soap and lotion bars. Also, every two weeks Jen has a 16 0z fragrance on sale for $11!! That’s how I tried a lot of her scents.

My soapy thing was smelling new FOs. :) Based on recommendations from others here, my order from California Candle Supply arrived yesterday. A friend happened to be there when I opened them. We agreed that they are all FANTASTIC, including Caramel Tobacco, Dragon's Blood, Hardwood Musk, White Tea, and the real surprise, Plumeria! I am generally not a big floral fan, but that one is soft, lovely, and not cloying or old-ladyish at all. I ordered a lb of each in order to get the free shipping with a 5lb order - so I'm really glad I love them all!

Back