BergamotEO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinevere

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Got a question please......first off I’ve been soaping on and off for the better part of four years. I’ve been trying to move on from hobby/fun to a legitimate business however I struggle with a chronic illness which makes it very difficult. Ok so let me tell y’all that I love love love Bergamot. I’ve always got my eyes on the horizon for one in my “hobby” budget that I can justify right now.

Sooooo the other day somebody, please forgive my “fibrofog”, was talking about SymphonyScents and how
they like their OatmealMilkandHoney, which I’m probably going to try. Anyhoo I got to looking around and found their Bergamot and the 8oz size isn’t that bad. Since another scent from this company was recommended I thought I might ask about this one as well. I realize it’s an EO and not a FO. Anyone, anyone, anyone?

Guinevere

I like Sun Pure Botanicals on EBay -- that's where I buy most of my EOs. They consistently have good prices and try to keep shipping costs down where possible. Good (women-owned) company to do business with. Fast shipping. You can contact the owners directly with any questions or problems.

Hey thanks I’m going to check these out. Looking to use Bergamot medicinally for my InterstitialCystitis as well as in my products.

Guinevere

Latest posts

Back