Bentonite Clay

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo! New soap adventure! Hehe. I just made a batch of CP cinnamon oatmeal with orange and cinnamon EO. I got lucky as it did not accelerate so I was able to get a decent swirl in the pot swirl. I also put bentonite into it which which was my first tine using it in the soap.

The gift basket sounds like an excellent idea! We wanted to do some gift baskets for the holidays and this is completely different tham anything we've come up with so far.

What are your thoughts on the detox baths? Do you think these work just as good as a wrap in terms of releasing toxins?

Would you be willing to share some of that clay? I live about 45 minutes from you and I definitely can't use 50lbs! I'd love to buy a pound from you if you can spare it :) I love bentonite and I use it a lot in facial soaps.

Would you be willing to share some of that clay? I live about 45 minutes from you and I definitely can't use 50lbs! I'd love to buy a pound from you if you can spare it :) I love bentonite and I use it a lot in facial soaps.

I sent you message. Let me know if you got it as it didn't say whether or not it sent. :)

Back