Beeswax cream like on market

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Organic Coconut oil" is solid, not fractionated. Try switching out the FCO for solid coconut oil 76°F. That should do it.

That being said,
You also need to account for the other ingredients: "organic Calendula, St. John's Wort Oil, Essential oils of Lemon & organic Lavender."
I would assume the calendula is infused in the EVOO used to make the balm because it is listed separately; healing St. John's Wort Oil is probably infused in EVOO as well, but NOT in the EVOO used to make the basic balm, due to the fact that no other oil is listed.

FYI: FCO (Fractionated Coconut Oil) - INCI: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is now referred to as
CCT Oil - INCI: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
It's a wonderful oil that can increase the shelf life of your products. Read more:
Lotioncrafter CCT

Zany, Nickbar to whom you are replying to hasn't been here for 3 yrs, so I doubt he will see it. 2015 post date.

Zany, Nickbar to whom you are replying to hasn't been here for 3 yrs, so I doubt he will see it. 2015 post date.
Oopsie. :oops: Thanks, Relle.

Well, hopefully it will help somebody else. Actually, if I had the time, I'd try to make that creamy beeswax butter dupe myself. Looks nice.

Back