Bees with Honey

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the soaps, I'm calling this one Bees with Honey. The spirals are just plain fun, maybe they'll be Spiral Honey scented with Honey L'Octainne type from Elements Bath & Body.
20190217_204647.jpeg
20190217_202521.jpeg
20190217_210227.jpeg
20190217_210516.jpeg

Lovely, and your molds are beautiful. I'm glad you are able to soap again!
@reinbeau I meant to add that I just used Patchouli Honey from Elements B&B. It smells sooo good. I will definitely be getting more when I order from there next.

Last edited:
Beautiful! I'm really liking the one with the painted on micas. The simple tones give it that oomph.. Love it!

I'm now wondering where here I'd find all those molds...

Wow that first one is so pretty with the bees!!! They all look so luxurious too!

I THINK this is the bee one - on Ebay - from Milky Way it says

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5338413729&icep_item=281971182624

I am enthralled by the swirly molds - do you remember where you got those?

Both are beautiful!
Yes! That's them, but mine are yellow silicone. As far as the swirl molds go, I got them on eBay also, I don't know if they're still available.....I just checked, and sadly, they aren't. I bought two sets back when they were available, thank goodness! This is what they were called
Traditional ORENTAL Flower Soap Silicone Mold 4.6 Oz

Lovely, and your molds are beautiful. I'm glad you are able to soap again!
@reinbeau I meant to add that I just used Patchouli Honey from Elements B&B. It smells sooo good. I will definitely be getting more when I order from there next.
I think I have that one down in my stash! I have been enjoying several fragrances from them, Blueberry Lemon Verbena in particular. I can't edit my post above, but I forgot to give credit to Kathleen, a YouTube poster, who gave me the idea of using micas in alcohol to paint the molds with.

I was inspired to try a Honey and beeswax soap due to this thread. I was also heavily guided by @IrishLass experimental honey and beeswax post. I used my master batch lye for the first time and mixed my honey with the extra liquid. No volcanoes no smoke. Pretty fast trace. Used individual molds. Added some Annato seed oil to pump color. Will take some pics when I unmold. Thanks all!

Latest posts

Back