Beer vs. Ice cream

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will I choose?

• An Amber Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bowl of Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream

• Both

• Total voters

Tabitha

Reaction score
I have had a hard day & am just trying to provide myself w/ some comic relief :roll: . Humor me please :wink:

Tabitha said:
Which one first :lol: ?

The bowl of Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream first, then drink the beer, might taste like chocolate beer. You could try a Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream and Amber beer float! :wink: :shock:

I don't imbibe, but I can't say no to icecream... Right now I have a hankerin for one of those good humor strawberry shortcake ice cream bars....

I LOVE those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars!

I imbibe, but I must say a 6 pack will last me a full month-LOL!

OK, I went w/ the beer last night, but missjules, I had walk down to the market thios afternoon to get a strawberryshortcake bar-LOL! Power of suggestion...

I love yuengling and ice cream...mmmmmmm

my favorite is Mint chocolate chip...if i get a pint of this, its guaranteed to be gone in under 10 minutes...my girlfriend hides food from me...seriously. :lol: :lol:

Okay, what does it mean that I am totally down for the beer....Killians nonetheless......with olives. (Don't ask) :roll: k

Beer & Olives????? Ok, I won't ask. I, myself, prefer the cheap beer (Busch) mixed with Spicy Hot V8!! Ummm Ummmm GOOD!

(just for the record, I picked the icecream, hate dark beer)

Just so's you alls knows.....you made me hungry for one of those strawberry shortcake sicles....so I went to the local convienience store and to my surprise.....$2.19!!!!! Kitten Love????
I bought 1/2 gal. of vanilla for $4.50 and suffered through it! :roll:

do you remember the almond ones also??? oooghhh i could tear through a box of those like air :)

I love both the strawberry shotcake ones and the almond ones! :)

Latest posts

Back