Beer Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my (and my customer's) favorite.
View media item 1891

What's your favorite? Share the picture and a description.
My old boss is so fascinated with the concept of beer soap, well and hemp soap lol. I am really curious with the making of a beer soap. I’d like to learn more about this. Yours looks amazing! Def reminds me of a tap beer with the bubbles lol.

Beer soap is more of a novelty than anything else, I believe. But one of my husband's co-workers said, 'Finally, someone made soap just for me' when he brought in an array of soaps and one of them was a beer soap. I guess she drinks a lot of beer. Many men seem to like the idea of beer soap, too and I assume it's about the novelty of the idea.

I first made beer soap to use up some beer left over from our restaurant (neither Hubby nor I drink it). I made Kombucha soap as something specifically for my SIL who brews and drinks Kombucha. My son's best friend loves the Kombucha soap, too, so I make sure to bring some whenever I visit. It's the novelty of this type of soap that draws them to it, IMO.

But, yes the sugars do enhance bubbles.

Latest posts

Back