Beer Powder?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new beer powder from WSP? I'm wondering how it performs and if its useful to make the switch to use it in cold process soaps- I'm guessing 1oz ppo? I'm particularly attracted because it would allow me to use vinegar with my beer soaps.

I have not, but this reminded me of Palcahol, that my husband was telling me about recently. I didn't even know this stuff existed until a couple days ago, yet it's apparently been around for at least 5 years. And my first thought was how it could be applied to soap making!

I have not, but this reminded me of Palcahol, that my husband was telling me about recently. I didn't even know this stuff existed until a couple days ago, yet it's apparently been around for at least 5 years. And my first thought was how it could be applied to soap making!
Oh heck that looks super neat on a brief google search, I don't know if its the same thing or not.

I just purchased some on a whim, but I have yet to use it. I'm interested to see if anyone else has used it also. If I'm the first to go I'll post a reply later after I work with it!

I just purchased some on a whim, but I have yet to use it. I'm interested to see if anyone else has used it also. If I'm the first to go I'll post a reply later after I work with it!
I won't be able to purchase it till around the end of the month so I'm pretty excited to see how you do with it.

Latest posts

Back